I always have fun designing Kendra's Christmas cards for two main reasons. 1) She doesn't give me any rules, so I can pretty much do what I want, and 2) Making fun of her family is not off limits.
This makes for some pretty interesting designs.
Check out 2009.
And my follow-up card this year.
You have to get pretty creative when your nephew decides he does not want his picture taken and all you have to work with is what you see above.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Friday, December 3, 2010
|Reason #11: We made a snowman together|
The week before I was preparing to be lazy.
But my awesome friend Tracy keeps reminding me that I have neglected to write a Friday Ku-Tip in two weeks.
Tracy, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. And here's ten reasons why you should.
- I made sure you had an awesome time at my wedding. You know you still thank me for it.
- I know where you live.
- You threw Whataburger ketchup on Brady. And it busted all over him. And we laughed.
- We've shared some special (and freezing cold) moments skiing in Colorado.
- My grandma lives in Hallettsville.
- I will talk you out of whatever you need me to. I will talk you into whatever you need me to.
- I let you hold my goat.
- I tried to make you a part of the family. You and Dustin didn't cooperate.
- I believe everything you tell me.
- I approve of your love of animals. I approve of your rabbit, your dog, your cat and your future chickens. I also approve of the baby goat I'm about to bring you next weekend. Well, only if you're lucky.
Ku-Tip: Don't neglect your blog, or your friend Tracy will harass you over Gmail chat for two weeks!
Posted by lazyk