Wednesday, April 13, 2011

There is one thing I like about Uncle Sam

I cannot wait until you get to come home with me. I promise I will love you forever.
And that is when he puts money back into my wallet. Or my bank account. Since I don't actually carry a wallet because maternity leggings don't have pockets. Duh.

So, what is the first thing I am going to run out and buy? And, no, it's not a scoon.

A new laptop. But that's all I'm limiting myself to spend money on. The rest will be saved for Baby K. I've heard diapers are expensive. And now that gas has gone up, the cost to deliver the diapers to the store has increased.

So, maybe I'm not really ahead. Maybe, Uncle Sam is just giving me money back that I should have never let him take. And, now I will have to use it to pay for the same things in life that didn't cost this much a year ago. Or even six months ago.

Thank you Uncle Sam. I think.

151 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment