Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Ku-Tip: The little old lady and the purse

Brady and I were at Wal-Mart some time ago in the hardware section trying to find some specific screws that we needed to finish a project at home. I leave Brady alone with the cart and cross over to another aisle. There is this little old woman who also is searching for something herself. As I come back to find Brady, this is the conversation that follows:

Little old lady (giggling hysterically to herself): "Oh my, that just made my day."

Brady and me (with confused looks): "What do you mean?"

Little old lady (still giggling hysterically): "I was thinking to myself how nice this young man's purse matched his shirt. When I saw that you belonged to him, I was relieved to know that the purse belonged to you instead."

(Little old lady walks off shaking her head and still giggling)

Brady (in a loud frustrated voice to me): "I told you to NEVER leave me alone with your purse!"
Ku-Tip: Never leave your husband alone with your purse. If you do, at least make sure it matches his outfit.

181 words.

3 comments:

  1. I can tell that this is going to be one of my favorite blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Jenna. Glad to see you started a blog, I know it will be great!!! Love your posts already. Adding you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! both the story and the blog!!

    ReplyDelete