Monday, May 10, 2010

Throwing in the Towel

I did it. I started a blog. Most people start a blog for one of three reasons: 1) They get married, 2) They start a family or 3) They live in exotic places, drink wine every day, and pay the pool boy to walk around in a speedo. None of these apply to me. So, why am I starting a blog? Because for some reason, Brady and I seem to have the craziest things happen to us, (or maybe, they just seem crazy to us), and it only seems fair that I take you along for the ride.

My posts will always follow three rules.
  1. They will be factual. What’s the point of lying? Exaggerating maybe, but lying? I am a journalist you know.
  2. They will be short. I’m a writer, so I know that I have your attention for about 1, 2, 3 seconds…I even thought about limiting my blogs to 250 words or less, but got skeered (that’s how I pronounce it) that I would have to cut off my blog in mid-
  3. They will be as humorous as I can write them. Promise!
So sit back, relax, grab a bottle of your favorite Boones Farm and enjoy reading about the life of a Kujawski.

And, if you show me the love, I may be able to talk a (ahem) guest blogger into stopping in sometime so that you can hear “his” side of the story.

241 words. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment