Friday, August 12, 2011

Crossing off my list


Tomorrow is the big day. I turn 30.

I really don't feel old either. Just a little flabby. This baby weight can not come off fast enough. Which is why you get to look at an adorable picture of Kassidy instead of an adorable picture of me. I'm not really liking the camera right now. And since it's my blog, I don't have to post a picture of myself.

It's awesome being in charge.

And I really don't have too much to say about turning 30. I feel like I've done a lot in the last 30 years, and I'm kinda excited to see what is in store for the Kujawski family.

But I can tell you that of all the items I've crossed off my list, I'm most happy about crossing off number four.

I know it's cheesy people, and I know that I'm not normally cheesy, but becoming parents has been the coolest milestone for both me and Brady.

And next year, it is our goal to finally cross off number eight.

And that my friends, will be a close second.

183 words.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! And I agree; being a parent is pretty darn cool!

    ReplyDelete